Want to Get Paid To Organize? | From Overwhelmed to Organized: Want to Get Paid To Organize?

Monday, November 25, 2013

Want to Get Paid To Organize?


I'll be publishing a post in a little while about my kitchen cupboards, but first I want to let you know about a brand new organizing video.


If you read my post last week, Everything You Wanted To Know About Being a Professional Organizer, you'll remember that one of my recommended resources was Profitable Organizer.

Well, it turns out, they're releasing a series of videos this week, all leading up to a great Black Friday special!


Here's the first video from Cynthia Murray, and it's all about why professional organizing is so awesome!

[Update: This special is over and the video is no longer available, but you can click here for other free videos about becoming a professional organizer!]

In it you'll discover:

  • Why professional organizing is a top choice over other "work at home" types of opportunities.
  • Examples of projects Cynthia has worked on, clients she has helped, and how much to charge.
  • The 7 step blue-print you can use to duplicate Cynthia's success and launch your own successful part-time or full-time organizing business!

Watch this video by clicking here! [See note above]


Let me know if you have any questions!  Cynthia, Adam, and the rest of the Profitable Organizer staff were a big help in getting my professional organizing business set up, so I can personally tell you it's a great program!



Happy organizing!



I link up at these great parties - Check them out!