I'm so excited that Karri from My Life's A Treasure awarded me the Liebster Blog Award yesterday! The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. I'm honoured that Karri thinks of my blog that way!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog (if you don't already!).
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
6. Please share 5 random facts about yourself.
Being a "list-checker-offer" person I'm pumped to do these!
1. Check! (This is the post)
2. Check and Check! (Linked to Karri's blog at the beginning of this post & followed her on Google Friends Connect - previously followed on Facebook too)
3. Check and Check! (It's in this post and I added a tab to my blog called "Features and Awards" and included this one there)
4. Check! This was tough because I like so many blogs and have been trying to get to know other new bloggers so we can support each other in our early days. Here are the 5 blogs I've chosen (they all happen to be Canadian!) These are in no particular order:
- Claire at A Little Something In The Meantime
- Brandi Lee at Grouchy Girl Does Life
- Leanne at Vintage Books For The Very Young
- Helen at My L'il Adventures
- Myric at Petites Passions
5. Check! It was so fun leaving these kinds of comments!
6. OK...here are 5 random facts about me:
- My favourite colour is purple (perhaps you can tell that from all the purple on the blog!)
- I love corn on the cob & had it for dinner tonight for the first time this year...mmm!
- I have a B.Math, B.Ed, and M.Div but am currently not employed in any of those fields
- I am considering becoming a professional organizer (any tips or advice from those who are?)
- I went to Antigua for my honeymoon and would love to go back someday
Again, I'm so honoured that Karri gave me this award! Congratulations to the people I'm awarding it to!