Purging and Storing Leftover Paint | From Overwhelmed to Organized: Purging and Storing Leftover Paint

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Purging and Storing Leftover Paint




Do you have a pile of paint cans in your basement or garage that are left over after painting rooms in your house?   You know, those cans of leftover paint that you keep for touch-ups or to use in other rooms or for other projects?  Even if you aren't sure you'll use it, it seems like such a waste to get rid of it.  After all, paint isn't cheap. 

Well, I have been keeping our cans of leftover paint for years and when we started purging and organizing our basement I realized they were starting to build up.  I knew I had to do something about it when I counted how many cans we had...

This post has been moved to my business website's blog: https://fromoverwhelmedtoorganized.com/purging-and-storing-leftover-paint/. Please check it out there. 

Happy organizing!